14 June 2011

Welcome

Dear ALL

Hare Krishna
I welcome all the readers to my blog. I plan to write my stories, poems and Krishna conscious articles here. I wanted a different name for the blog, but all good names were taken. I am grateful to my colleagues and seniors in BTG for all their help with writing, and also to my god sister Bhakti Lata Devi, whose devotional writings in her blog "Seed of devotion" inspired me to write short devotional essays and publish them on net. Through this blog I want to share devotional ideas and also present Krishna consciousness to secular readers, plus I will also write general things. This is not a strictly institutional publication, so I will allow myself freedom to explore different creative realms too.
Thank you
Your servant
Murari Gupta Das
(Dr Manik Mahajan)


No comments:

Post a Comment